- Can milk be drank until its expiration date after opened?
- The expiration date of milk indicates the latest date to optimally enjoy the product, when it has been kept unopened at 10 ℃ or below.
Once the product has been opened, the ‘expiration’ date is no longer valid. So, after opening, regardless of the expiration date, please consume milk as quickly as possible (within about two days).
＜Points to check your milk＞
Do not drink milk which shows any of the following signs of spoilage.
1. Visual Check → Milk is separated, lumpy, or yoghurt-like in texture.
2. Smell → Milk has any unusual odour.
3. Taste → Milk tastes bitter or sour.
4. Heat → Milk clumps or splits when heated.